Telling stories - differently
Ausgewählte Kunden und Referenzen:
- 2019 ICT Consultancy of the Year
- 2018 National Event Award (Gold)
- 2017 Digital Out of Home Award (Gold)
- 2016 European Excellence Awards (Best campaign in “national and regional campaigns Balkans”)
- 2016 PR PRiz Award (Best CSR project in Bulgaria: “Earlybaby.info – premature babies campaign” with AbbVie Bulgaria)
- 2016 Corporate PR Award (“Investment program Aurubis Bulgaria Spectrum 2018”)
- 2015 Best PR Agency in Serbia
- 2015 PR PRiz Award (Best Non-Profit Campaign in Bulgaria: “The biggest heroes are the youngest ones” with Abbvie Bulgaria)
- 2014 Agency of the Year in Eastern Europe (SABRE Awards)
- 2014 PR PRiz Awards (Category PR project for internal communications: “Live a Healthy Lifestyle” with Aurubis Bulgaria)
- 2014 Eventex Awards (“The biggest heroes are the youngest ones” with AbbVie Bulgaria)
- 2014 Fastest growing agency (Best Performing Romanian PR Agencies)
- 2014 European Excellence Awards (Best Campaign Award for Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina: “The biggest heroes are the youngest ones” with AbbVie Bulgaria)
- 2014 PR PRiz Awards (“The Green Project” with Aurubis Bulgaria)
- 2013 3 Certifictes of Excellence (SABRE Awards - Best viral video; Best campaign in the Balkans; and Best PR in PR)
- 2013 PR PRiz Awards (“Christmas on Ice 2012” with Siemens Bulgaria)
- 2012 European Excellence Awards (Finalist Best Newcomer PR Agency Network in Europe)
- 2011 Corporate Communications Award (“The Ericsson journey”, with Ericsson Serbia)
2 of the most valuable achievements for us are the awards for our projects with AbbVie Bulgaria and the “Our premature children” Foundation - “Best campaign for Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina” in 2014 and 2016.
In 2014, our joint campaign with AbbVie Bulgaria was awarded the "Special award of the audience".
Chapter 4 Network was named “Best PR agency in Eastern Europe” in 2014. In 2019, Chapter 4 Bulgaria was awarded 1 place in the "Chemicals and Industrials" category at the prestigious world awards for communications in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The campaign "Aurubis, the copper heart of Bulgaria - 60 years later" was one of the five nominees in the category, selected from more than 2400 applications.
Chapter 4 Bulgaria for a project in partnership with Borica AD and the “Our premature children” Foundation, received a Golden Award for "Best Public Campaign" in 2018 and a Silver Award for "Campaigns with Innovative Approach" - in 2019, for a project with Aurubis Bulgaria.
From 2013 until 2020 Chapter 4 Bulgaria together with their clients received 7 awards for communication in Bulgaria for the categories “Image making/ influencers campaign”, “Best CSR project in Bulgaria”, “Corporate PR project”, “PR project for internal communications”, “Special event”, “Green communication and urban environment”. The achievements are for projects with: Mastercard, Aurubis Bulgaria, Abbvie Bulgaria, Siemens Bulgaria, “Our premature children” Foundation